07 Mai 2011

Muttertag...

Zum Muttertag habe ich von Amelie eine kleine leere (!) Schachtel bekommen, auf der stand:

I took an ordinary box
as empty as can be
I filled it with a special gift
and sealed it carefully.

But please don't ever open it
just leave the ribbon tied
and hold it tightly near your heart
because my love for you is inside.

Dazu kam eien liebevoll bemalte (bekrakelte) Karte auf der zu lesen war:

Sometimes you get discouraged
because I am so small
and always leave dirty marks
on furniture and walls.

But everyday I am growing
I'll be grown up some day
and all those little dirty marks
will all have gone away.

As I grow, I'll change a lot,
the years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and Where and Why?

I may be still very small
but this I'd like to say
I love you very very BIG
Happy Mother's Day!!

Love,
Amelie

Wenn das nicht zu Traenen ruehrt...schnieeefffffff.....